Is anyone serious about moving here from RC?

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ditto on what Rev said. We are super glad to have you guys and gals here! 1smile1 You guys as a club as well as individual members are welcome and valued here! If there is anything that any of us on Team R2R can do to make your experience more beneficial/enjoyable, don't hesitate to let us know!

SaltySammy

Bubblehead Forever
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well said Chris, i also put high value on loyalty!

Theres always one DBag, or many...

And thanks Rev for your welcoming and support, we have many unique members who bring a lot to the table.

3Twinklets

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and I mean it sincerely. We are always around if you need anything, just buzz.

Electrobes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Regardless of the situation, I can without a doubt say I'm glad to see y'all here! The level of knowledge and reef care from CTARS members is well known (I too spend time on RC, there is a lot to learn from both forums, let alone many others) and to see this club here is awesome! :)

ca1ore

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All the MODs on RC are rude and immature

Maybe, maybe not. RC is not a very flexible place, so if flexibility is what's needed perhaps here is a better home for CTARS. I'd just observe that if you were a moderator, and had to deal with the staggering amount of childish behavior, you might be heavy-handed also. I think the large numbers of members there, necessitates a heavier touch. Just sayin'. Frankly, I avoid a lot of discussion forums (and absolutely forbid my kids form them) simply because so many people behave like absolute morons. In the grand scheme of things, reef keepers are actually a pretty civil bunch.

AquaMama13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree, I typically stay out of discussions, especially heated ones but sometimes enough is enough, I am just glad that R2R is our home now and I really enjoy it here. I hope everyone else does too and I'm glad to be part of the CTARS community.

SaltySammy

Bubblehead Forever
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It over , we have moved and thats that, slingin' mud about RC just perpetuates all this BS, As i have always seen there is always two sides to an issue we have no clue whats has or has not happened, RC - its a great forum with much to offer. LET IT BE and lets move on

Last edited:

chriskid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
as much i understand everyone's frustration follow R2R rules.
they are being very understanding, and i dont want to moderate our club forum. Just try to respect their(and our) new home.
see rules here...
Reef 2 Reef - User Agreement

Be Ethical:

Many participants have commercial interests associated with the forum topic and bring valuable information and expertise to share. With a few specific exceptions (see sponsor section), participants may not use the Forum for commercial gain.

* Participants may not post to direct others to any pages at their own commercial website or website in which they have a commercial interest, including informational pages unless a sponsor account has been established and then only in areas here where advertising is expressly permitted.
* Participants may not use the main Forums to direct others to the advertising Forums.
* Participants may not send out SPAM via our Private Message system.
* Members may have only one account. If duplicate accounts are discovered, they will be deleted or consolidated.
* Our user base is not a resource to be "mined" by individuals, groups, or businesses, for profit or not for profit.
* No price fishing (using threads and post to try and gain maximum monetary gain from an item for sale)
* Participants agree not to bash or talk negatively about any other community forums or BB's.
* Ebay links are not allowed in regards to promoting your own ebay sales.
* Non-Sponsoring Vendors are not allowed to use Reef2Reef as a place to do business, via posting habits, Private Messages or Photo Content.

Last edited:

seagull18

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please- Please, I'm really starting to enjoy this forum. Let's not ruin it and let's not continue to beat a dead horse.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back