Is baseball cancelled?

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's the curse of being a Dodger fan... First they get cheated out of a title by the Houston Asterisks, then they get cheated out of a title by the Red Sux (no surprise there... it's Boston after all :) ), then they get cheated out of a chance to move on last year by their own Manager, now they get cheated out of what would have probably been an amazing season when they are the odds on favorites to win the title after the Mookie Bets trade... All of that being said, they did win the title during the shortened split season, so maybe a short season is a good thing for them?

GO DODGERS!

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's the curse of being a Dodger fan... First they get cheated out of a title by the Houston Asterisks, then they get cheated out of a title by the Red Sux (no surprise there... it's Boston after all :) ), then they get cheated out of a chance to move on last year by their own Manager, now they get cheated out of what would have probably been an amazing season when they are the odds on favorites to win the title after the Mookie Bets trade... All of that being said, they did win the title during the shortened split season, so maybe a short season is a good thing for them?

GO DODGERS!
Wait a Boston cheater”s okay so long as he plays for the Dodgers? I ask as someone who actually roots for the Dodgers when they don't play the Sox so im curious where you draw the line?
Maybe you call it cheating but from what I know of LA is that 9,999 of every 10,000 people are cheating somewhere. Maybe its their taxes, maybe their marriage but most definitely somewhere in life.

Next year when it comes out that Kershaw’s been eating Koala Bear intestInes since 2015 cuz its good for his soul or Bellinger had an eye implant so he sees pitches like a T8000 Terminator to treat his glaucoma I just want to know where you stand?

Of course I don’t care If you reply, Its just funny that with Mookie the cheater the Dodgers are the “Odds on Favorite”.

CubsFan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s no good that the biggest acquisition in baseball only had a year left on his contract and now they’ll have to figure out a way to keep him around. I’m sure they were working on a contract, but putting aside the elephant, it really screws the Dodgers who are heavily invested in the cost of the contract and the high level prospect they gave up. Also Verdugo could end up being a stud. I think betts was a steal, but the bosox win this trade by him not playing this year.

I wonder if agents, players, and owners are going to fight about contracts because of this. I’m sure there’s going to be a lot of uneasiness over that business here soon.

Haven’t heard anybody mention the cost of their mlb package. It’s like 150 bucks a season. I’ve already been charged because of the auto renew. I’m not going to fight over that small amount of cash, but it’s kind of a bummer.

CubsFan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another update. This doesn’t sound so good to me.

I don’t miss baseball that much, and im one of those crazy fanatics. I just want some other news other than covid-19, the tiger people, and the kardashian sisters fighting. We’ll have to wait for things to develop I guess. I should probably just throw my internets out for a while. I’ve got enough recipes for now.

davescj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
on the Today show today, they talked about playing the games in AZ at Chase field and various spring training sites. I would think it might be an abridged season, but at least it's something.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 127 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back