Is everyone ready for the best coral poops of 2020 thread? Coming soon...

living_tribunal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2020 was certainly a year of hope and change in the reefing community.

Phosphates widely became recognized for their anti-aging effects in our tanks.

@Katrina71 started her brand new build.

@calikidcorals started posting insane auctions which quickly led to me taking out a personal loan and dropping my FICO.

It was as if we were past the quarantine vs no quarantine debates, beyond the tang police, more mature than bombarding Indonesian officials Gmail inbox about the hazardous effects of their bans.

So what was the catalyst for this seemingly peaceful freedom movement (pun intended)?

The distinctive and clear answer is obviously the inauguration of the Best Coral Poops thread.

That’s right folks, we are are nearing the most transformative and popular event of the r2r community. It’s time to see who has the most fertile livestock, the firmest of stools, the densest of dungs, the order of ordures.

FAQ:
Do nems count? All poops matter.
Do sps count? Just leave now.
Do collective poops from zoas count? Absolutely, there is no I in team.

There will also be some changes coming to the competition. This year, all entrants will have the full year to make their submissions & multiple submissions are allowed.

As a reminder, we will be creating a poll of the most inspiring nominations from the 2019 Best Coral Poops thread here in two weeks:

Stay tuned...

*Compliance: no SPS only weirdos allowed.

Last edited:

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Haha!! YES!!!!! One of my favorite threads!!! :D

calikidcorals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
2020 was certainly a year of hope and change in the reefing community.

Phosphates widely became recognized for their anti-aging effects in our tanks.

@Katrina71 started her brand new build.

@calikidcorals started posting insane auctions which quickly led to me taking out a personal loan and dropping my FICO.

It was as if we were past the quarantine vs no quarantine debates, beyond the tang police, more mature than bombarding Indonesian officials Gmail inbox about the hazardous effects of their bans.

So what was the catalyst for this seemingly peaceful freedom movement (pun intended)?

The distinctive and clear answer is obviously the inauguration of the Best Coral Poops thread.

That’s right folks, we are are nearing the most transformative and popular event of the r2r community. It’s time to see who has the most fertile livestock, the firmest of stools, the densest of dungs, the order of ordures.

FAQ:
Do nems count? All poops matter.
Do sps count? Just leave now.
Do collective poops from zoas count? Absolutely, there is no I in team.

There will also be some changes coming to the competition. This year, all entrants will have the full year to make their submissions & multiple submissions are allowed.

As a reminder, we will be creating a poll of the most inspiring nominations from the 2019 Best Coral Poops thread here in two weeks:

Stay tuned...

*Compliance: no SPS only weirdos allowed.
But you got some fire coral!! :p

OP
OP
living_tribunal

living_tribunal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven’t forgotten about everyone. Been working hard to finalize sponsors and other goodies for this year.

Before that however, 2019 deserves to have a winner.

Tomorrow, voting will start for 2019s Annual Best Coral Poop winner. Getting all of the submissions and polling ready as we speak.

Friday, we’ll be officially launching the 2020 Annual Best Coral Poop competition, complete with a $100 gift card for grand prize, sponsors, prizes, utmost debauchery I promise you.

Sit tight and keep feeding those reef chile milkshakes.

OP
OP
living_tribunal

living_tribunal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The people have spoken, @samnaz is your official R2R Best Coral Poop 2019 World Champion. She sparked the age of a new era and will be blessed with the only r2r badge of its kind: Best Coral Poop Champion 2019

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 37 23.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back