Is inD Aquatics still operating? Something up?

static416

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2022
Messages
169
Reaction score
135
Location
Toronto
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered an inD Aquatics auto-feeder, with a bunch of accessories, back on Sept 12, for shipping a couple days after that.

The shipping day came and went with no tracking number.

7 days ago I sent them an email asking about it. No response.

And I sent another email on Friday asking about it, still no response.

I'm not sure if it makes a difference but I ordered through the international site for shipping to Canada.

Anyone have similar experiences? Not sure what I should do here beyond maybe trying to get a chargeback on the credit card.
 
Still have not heard back regarding any of my emails.

Looks like the product is now listed as out of stock on their website, which likely means that it'll be awhile before it's stocked again based on prior history? Not sure, because I haven't heard anything.

It's not the end of the world, but it's frustrating they cannot just send me an email saying "Sorry, out of stock, shipping on date X, or can refund". That would take seconds, and would resolve this issue one way or the other.
 
I finally got a response after a third email!

I cc'd [email protected], I'm not sure if that got it visibility, or this post, or just the stronger subject line in the email.

But they apologized for the silence, gave me the option to cancel, and an approximate time when it would ship.

I'm happy to wait a short time more, I just didn't know what was going on, or if I'd see the product at all.

Regardless, problem solved and looking forward to testing the unit. Thanks to them for fixing the communication issue.
 
I finally got a response after a third email!

I cc'd [email protected], I'm not sure if that got it visibility, or this post, or just the stronger subject line in the email.

But they apologized for the silence, gave me the option to cancel, and an approximate time when it would ship.

I'm happy to wait a short time more, I just didn't know what was going on, or if I'd see the product at all.

Regardless, problem solved and looking forward to testing the unit. Thanks to them for fixing the communication issue.

Thank you for following up. It is welcomed for both hobbyist and vendor. It doesn't happen all the time. Kudos.

Hope your day is well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new