Is it Happy or is it bad?

Nibejeebies

R2R is the reason for my Insomia
View Badges
Joined
Jan 6, 2016
Messages
1,149
Reaction score
566
Location
Lenoir City, Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive had her since Oct and from the reading ive done all indicators point to hapoy and good but it never hurts for a third and forth opinion. I have a small pate rock that its attached to "i think" under the sand below her.

She seems to be opening more and more every day and the mantel extention seems to be more and more every day

sorry for the wonky iphone angle

clam.jpg
 
it looks alot better than the pic makes it out to be.. i need to break out a real cam


Thank you . I was a bit worried since Ive never seen it that far open...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new