Is it just me?

Brad Syphus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2009
Messages
1,810
Reaction score
1,310
Location
Murray, Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everytime I get in the casino and play blackjack I get to play 2 hands and it freezes up.
This has happened to me for the last 2 days and I'm wondering if anyone else is haveing the same problem.
 
Everytime I get in the casino and play blackjack I get to play 2 hands and it freezes up.
This has happened to me for the last 2 days and I'm wondering if anyone else is haveing the same problem.


works fine for me. well if you consider that it takes my money within a few min every time ok then yes it works fine lol
 
If you donate me some money I'll let you know ;)
lol

I can't seem to win on BJ, but keep playing!
 
2 hands - broke again :(

12 on the first hand, 14 on the second - of course I busted. oh well!
 
Sikryd, you got some casino cash. try not to lose it all with that cheat of a dealer at the 21 table. lol
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new