Is it real?

reefmike1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a biohazard bounce mushroom two years ago. I am seeing some now that do not look like mine and people telling me mine is not a real biohazard when i but it i was told that biohazard only have green bounces. No other colors in it. I was told that biohazard only have one color which is green. I look it up and found some people saying the same thing but on some websites, I see people selling biohazard’s that have yellow, blue, orange and green can and one I paid good money for it and would like to know what i have thanks

IMG_8284.jpeg

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe, Maybe not? Does yours look like the ones in this old link. It seems similar, but not as bouncy perhaps?

Edit: There is a lot of variation among the pictures in the link. HTH.

OP
OP
reefmike1

reefmike1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I’m fairly new to this, so I don’t know what the link is lol if you’re referring to my posts they are of my mushroom, but whatever pics were in my phone Some old some new but all pics were talking with an iPhone 11 so not the best but if you have any information, I would greatly appreciate it thanks
Maybe, Maybe not? Does yours look like the ones in this old link. It seems similar, but not as bouncy perhaps?

Edit: There is a lot of variation among the pictures in the link. HTH.

OP
OP
reefmike1

reefmike1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol I figured i it out and seeing the pics my foot looks exactly like that although I can’t get it with his phone. The only difference is my bounces are all neon green. I do not have any blue in them but I appreciate the foot work. It helps a lot greatly appreciate it.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%

Back