Is it Scoly Season?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cuda
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Paid something like $300 shipped for mine.

If someone offered me $1200 it would be in a nice new home :) lol
what a deal.. i would definitely give 300$ for yours..
 
Yeah I am totally stoked on it. It is my favorite coral right now, and probably will be for a while.
I almost killed it though :( When I was on vacation my alk went up too quick and it is stilll acclimating to tank life, so it bleached pretty good. It ate the other day though and looks a lot better.
 
They're in my tank thread too. With it eating and stuff right after I got it.

Scollyeating3.jpg
 
Thanks! It looks just about as close (just not as bright metallic) with full halides on. The other pictures are with full lighting.

Divers Den
 
Between Sikryd's and BuyTheReefs's scolys... those 2 are by far my favorite scoly's and I'm not a scoly dude. Love to have one but the price is too high for my taste.
 
Just went through your tank thread....Lots of nice stuff. Cool pic of that scoly munchin'....Love when they blow up and look like doughnuts. Ummmm doughnuts!
 
I have been wanting a scoly for a little while now...but I am too cheap to spend that kind of money on one coral for my tank. I will wait till I can sneak it by in an auction on ebay.
 
Here are some pics of two types of scolymias I just ran across.

This one is from Tonga.

Scolymia-Tonga.jpg

scolymia cubanesis I believe... correct me if I am wrong someone, I'd like to know 100%. I have one in my tank and everyone thinks it is something different. I'm about to run it through the tile saw.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new