Is it velvet or red cyano?

Luis Figueroa

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 2, 2016
Messages
344
Reaction score
199
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had been in my tank for about a week. Can someone I'd it for me.
20161215_134232.jpg
20161215_134225.jpg
 
How would you determine how much peroxide? I wouldn't it kill everything in the tank
 
Indeed there is a lot of info and if you have any questions feel free! Sorry I didn't catch this sooner
 
1ml per gallon of water. It works really good with no effect on fish or corals. There's a lot on here about it.
Isn't it 1ml per 10 gallons of water?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new