Is my anemone done for?

  • Thread starter Thread starter aus1230
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

aus1230

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2025
Messages
315
Reaction score
92
Location
Austin
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_7095.jpeg
IMG_7094.jpeg
 
I know it’s a horrible photo might have to shine a flashlight through the tank and snap at photo
 
please put on your white light and try to take a clearer photo
Fair enough. This was taken with my ai lights turned to white but I apologize it still isn’t the best photo. I’ll grab another when I get back home.
 
Fair enough. This was taken with my ai lights turned to white but I apologize it still isn’t the best photo. I’ll grab another when I get back home.
you can also try to shine a flashlight at it without catching the reflection to the best of your ability.
 
glad to see your nuclear bomb is doing well!

Looks fat and healthy 🥰

I just added it two days ago but it settled in well and appears to be eating. I'm starting an 8g nano NPS tank with a high fin goby as the only fish so I'm not too concerned about a tank wipe out.
 
I just added it two days ago but it settled in well and appears to be eating. I'm starting an 8g nano NPS tank with a high fin goby as the only fish so I'm not too concerned about a tank wipe out.
IMG_7104.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new