Is my Anemone sick????

Oceanwave45

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 7, 2017
Messages
482
Reaction score
454
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have noticed that his tenicels are short and not much movement in the last 24 -36 hours.

I have had him for about two months and this is the first time I've seen him do this.

Water is testing within correct limits..

IMG_1089.JPG


IMG_1088.JPG
 
Nothing stands out. It looks ok. Tentacle shape can change randomly.

Has anything changed in the past couple of days?
 
Nope nothing... moved some rocks around last weekend and he wasn't happy about that, ended up moving to another location which is fine... but now he looks shorter!!
 
Okay cool thanks everyone just wanted to make sure!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new