Is my anemone splitting or dying???

chowchow10

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2015
Messages
180
Reaction score
40
Location
Winter Springs, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it's splitting but haven't had one split before. Anyone able to help??
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1440598813.664746.jpg
 
Definitely splitting. Congrats!!!

Mine did it overnight and I missed it. Woke up and saw two.

When Anemones die they start folding themselves inside out and spewing brown jelly.
 
Yes, I started a 20 gallon at home and then my wife wanted a tank for school. She now has a 14 Nano Cube at school. I am filling my new 65 gallon this weekend and the 20 gallon may also be going to her school. The kids love seeing the changes and my wife is going over water testing and other things with the kids. Theres not one kid in her class that isn't interested in it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new