Is my BTA looking healthy?

  • Thread starter Thread starter arkodios
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

arkodios

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2021
Messages
48
Reaction score
15
Location
Delray Beach
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I added this rose bubble tip anemone approximately 4 days ago. It was maybe 2.5 inches in diameter. Some customer donated 5 to the store because his kept splitting and he had all these offspring. I figured it would take time to grow. However, in these few days, it has opened up to be about 4-5 inches in diameter and it just looks massive. It did not move to a different spot than from where I put it. It is in a Waterbox 20 Cube powered by an AI Prime 16HD. It has been running since mid January. This is my first saltwater tank. Does it look healthy?

image.jpg image.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new