Is my BTA stinging this coral?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BNR210
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BNR210

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2016
Messages
93
Reaction score
66
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After having this BTA for a couple months it finally decided to move last night. Now it's touching one of my faster growing corals. The coral doesn't look happy this morning so I'm wondering if the BTA is stinging it. Should I move the coral or as much of it as I can cut off anyway or should I leave it?
IMG_1177.JPG
 
Move one or the other because yes it's singing it, I've had nems go on walks and kill entire colonies from stinging them.
 
Move one or the other because yes it's singing it, I've had nems go on walks and kill entire colonies from stinging them.

Eeek! I will move it. Thank you.
 
You're welcome, keep an eye out on the other coral for white patches and other signs of necrosis.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new