Silly Anemone...

toygrr

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 22, 2025
Messages
93
Reaction score
66
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well my watermelon BTA was happy for a long time on top of its rock until I came home for lunch and noticed it walking around. When I got off work it decided to settle right in the middle of my hammers 🥳

Should I give it a couple days and see if it moves again? Or break the epoxy and move my hammers onto plugs until the BTA settles again. I was thinking they were too crowded to begin with either way I guess.. This is what makes a mixed reef fun right?

PXL_20260508_001342240.RAW-01.jpg

PXL_20260322_223553634.RAW-01.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new