Is my bubble coral bleaching?

sujcab111

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 7, 2021
Messages
18
Reaction score
9
Location
Okinawa, Japan
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven’t looked at it under normal light now that I think of it but here are some pictures. Some insight would be appreciated!

829CBC23-7C2D-4B1C-AEAC-1EBC8F2072CA.jpeg 0196657C-E8A3-40AB-BEF4-80078FD5D984.jpeg 0009363F-BEB7-4C37-8025-1E6ED87EC177.jpeg
 
Looks healthy to me. Pic under blues will help. Did you buy it as green or white?
 
Upvote 0
Looks healthy to me. Pic under blues will help. Did you buy it as green or white?
When I bought it, it was under blue lights. Lol I then ran only blue lights until recently and I looked at it and was like “dang is it bleaching?” I kind of ran high lighting for a while
 

Attachments

  • 675768F8-22EA-41C2-AF3A-B539EBBD0CD0.jpeg
    675768F8-22EA-41C2-AF3A-B539EBBD0CD0.jpeg
    125.4 KB · Views: 102
  • 27793F27-9595-4FAF-A788-C48374CDF65C.jpeg
    27793F27-9595-4FAF-A788-C48374CDF65C.jpeg
    189.3 KB · Views: 83
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new