Is my bubble tip dying?

dmh41532

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2015
Messages
505
Reaction score
188
Location
Naples, Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry the picture isn’t good, it’s all shriveled up, and the mouth is wide open and I can see white stuff coming out . Completely off the rocks, no footing at all

IMG_2894.jpeg
 
Sorry the picture isn’t good, it’s all shriveled up, and the mouth is wide open and I can see white stuff coming out . Completely off the rocks, no footing at all

IMG_2894.jpeg
Please post pic under white light intensity. Likelihood is elevated phosphate, low salinity, low calcium and even excessive water flow
 
Calcium was 380, alk was 8, I don’t know phosphate, nitrite 0, I’m not sure about nitrate. I have a hard time with the color chart. The tank is just over a year old, manly sps coral
With some lps.
 
Its mouth seems to be closing a bit, there was white stuff coming up but not now
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2895.jpeg
    IMG_2895.jpeg
    157 KB · Views: 92
This is what it looked like at 5:30 this morning.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2896.jpeg
    IMG_2896.jpeg
    165.8 KB · Views: 62
it seems to look better tonight. My question is with it being under stress still, how long should I wait before a water change?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2901.jpeg
    IMG_2901.jpeg
    99.3 KB · Views: 75

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new