Is my clown ok??

Nonamejames

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2013
Messages
54
Reaction score
4
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image(6).jpg
photo(5).jpg

There are weird dark blotch/small spots on one of my clownfish. I just moved them into my display tank and a week later I see this. I have lost fish before when they had similar markings. Any ideas of what caused this or how to treat it would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
 
Has it tried to be hosted by any of the corals (( mainly the zoas )) in your tank?
 
I was kind of thinking that. Thanks for the input. I havent really seen them host anything so far. There is 3 BTAs and even before when I had them in there they didnt host. I really wish they would..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new