Is my cycle borked?

  • Thread starter Thread starter cba191
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
black and white fallout GIF
 
Hey I’ve been there. That’s what a seat at the table of an Apple house would’ve looked like. Some of those houses are still standing at the Nevada National Security Site, we saw and touched them some years back on a tour. Google it.

And Drinking the Kool Aid…not many really know what that means. It’s really too horrific to even mention it.

😃
 
I use

Put it on the Underhill's tab -- a good bit. Only people my age get it, the rest just look confused.
 
Hey I’ve been there. That’s what a seat at the table of an Apple house would’ve looked like. Some of those houses are still standing at the Nevada National Security Site, we saw and touched them some years back on a tour. Google it.

And Drinking the Kool Aid…not many really know what that means. It’s really too horrific to even mention it.

😃
Horrifying is a good word for it.
 
Hey I’ve been there. That’s what a seat at the table of an Apple house would’ve looked like. Some of those houses are still standing at the Nevada National Security Site, we saw and touched them some years back on a tour. Google it.

And Drinking the Kool Aid…not many really know what that means. It’s really too horrific to even mention it.

😃
Is that in Iran?
 
Well, i went to the store to buy fish, but they didn't have what i wanted.
I want 2 or 3 zebra dartfish. If that can't happen, i may go with a couple firefish.
 
You need a lid for dartfish.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new