Is my lobo ok?

  • Thread starter Thread starter brackish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

brackish

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 12, 2014
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Location
Chattanooga, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My lobo has a hole in the middle of one of the heads. The other head looks good. I was told it was possibly splitting, but I have no idea. This is my first LPS, and I don't have much experience with them.<br>I am wondering if it is indeed splitting or if there is something wrong with it. Top picture is without flash, bottom pic is with.<br type="_moz">
 

Attachments

  • lobopen50.jpg
    lobopen50.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 179
  • lobolightpen50.jpg
    lobolightpen50.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 205
It looks like that spot may have been damaged in some way But it looks like the recession has stopped I would try feeding it and it should heal back over
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new