Is my pink lemonade okay?

LovesDogs_CatsRokay

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2017
Messages
1,076
Reaction score
1,810
Location
St. Louis, MO
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My LFS fresh cut this frag of pink lemonade for me 2 days ago. At the store the colony was yellow with a ton of PE. In my system it’s brown and no PE. Does it look okay? Is just this stress from being freshly cut? Or is it too much, not enough light?

My water params are:
Alk 8.0
Ca 410
Mg 1400
P04 0.06

7FD8FF9D-48B4-4077-9F00-083A60694C0C.jpeg
 
Did it look like it did at the lfs when you first put it in your tank? I only ask because the light setup they were using could have been different.
It looked the same as it does now I think. They run a led/t5 combo. I’m running led only.
 
Turn up your blues and see if you can make it look like it did at the store. That might let you know if it was lfs lighting.
 
Turn up your blues and see if you can make it look like it did at the store. That might let you know if it was lfs lighting.
Lol I’m dumb. I glued it with its “dark side” facing forward. I turned it around and now it’s all bright and colorful! :rolleyes:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new