Is my Reef tank ready for An Anemone

Animal King

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, Ive been really wanting a bubble nem And I was wondering If my tank was ready I have 1 Torch, 1 hammer, 3 Zoa frags, A kenya tree, A rock flower nem, A brain coral, and GSP. My tanks stable and all the corals look great. But its only 3 1/2 months old has good light and flow. Thanks

lilgrounchuck

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So this place is going to give you the answers “wait a year” or “right away with a bottle bac start”. I’ve seen tanks on here add nems, coral, fish, and cuc on day one with bottle bac and not skip a beat. Others add nems after a year plus and they melt.

that said, how did you start the tank? What lights are you running? You stated the corals look great, but are they just sitting there looking good or are they growing?

OP
OP
Animal King

Animal King

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So this place is going to give you the answers “wait a year” or “right away with a bottle bac start”. I’ve seen tanks on here add nems, coral, fish, and cuc on day one with bottle bac and not skip a beat. Others add nems after a year plus and they melt.

that said, how did you start the tank? What lights are you running? You stated the corals look great, but are they just sitting there looking good or are they growing?
Their growing quite abit

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 14.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 15.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 69 57.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 6.6%
Back