Is My Scopas Tang Alright?!?

jaredrah777

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi so i just got a new Scopas tang in yesterday and he’s in my tank with a small juvenile foxface and i had clownfish in there also until they came down with brooklynella yesterday about the same time i added my Scopas… As of now he seems fine and looks absolutely beautiful but only question i have is he’ll go a good 5 seconds and he’ll continue to to do a weird twitch with his top fin is this normal??? (in the video it looks like he has white spots but i can insure he does not)

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi so i just got a new Scopas tang in yesterday and he’s in my tank with a small juvenile foxface and i had clownfish in there also until they came down with brooklynella yesterday about the same time i added my Scopas… As of now he seems fine and looks absolutely beautiful but only question i have is he’ll go a good 5 seconds and he’ll continue to to do a weird twitch with his top fin is this normal??? (in the video it looks like he has white spots but i can insure he does not)

To me, that’s normal but that’s just because my radiant wrasse does this. I had a scopas that never did this though.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back