Is that my consumption?

Notsolostfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my tank is 6 months old. LPS dominant tank. Every 24 hours i dropped from 8.8 to 8.3 alk. 436 calc. To 421. According to my trident graphs.. is that my consumption? Do i dose daily based on that?

OP
OP
Notsolostfish

Notsolostfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How did you use to maintain Alk?
All for reef. But now im switching to red sea seperately. All for reef cant keep uo with my alk consumption. And im honesty done with it

Garf

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All for reef. But now im switching to red sea seperately. All for reef cant keep uo with my alk consumption. And im honesty done with it
Ok, thought that stuff had basically no upper dosing limit, but I have no experience with all for reef. I'm sure if you tell folks how much you were adding that someone will calculate the approximate conversion.

OP
OP
Notsolostfish

Notsolostfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, thought that stuff had basically no upper dosing limit, but I have no experience with all for reef. I'm sure if you tell folks how much you were adding that someone will calculate the approximate conversion.
Understandable. Wanted to ask you just go get better understanding. When do you dose your tank every 24 hours? When the alk and calc drops then u add the dose? Im just confused on what time a day u dose. I bought a doser

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 49 41.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 27.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 22 18.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.7%
Back