Is the 6 month trident reagent in stock anywhere?

DaneGer21

View Badges
Reaction score
We just had our annual local swap this past Saturday. Neptune was there in the vendor section, they had at least 20+ 6mth reagents kits at their booth for sale!

Nburg

Reefing since 2006
View Badges
Reaction score
BRS has them right now

Nburg

Reefing since 2006
View Badges
Reaction score
Anybody found any anywhere? I'm going to running out soon.
I signed up for saltwateraquarium.com's "notify me when in stock" and it emailed me right when they were in stock so I could buy them. BRS never notified me. I think Melev's reef also sells them and he had a preorder function where you can buy now and it will ship when he gets some.

cibansky

View Badges
Reaction score
I signed up for saltwateraquarium.com's "notify me when in stock" and it emailed me right when they were in stock so I could buy them. BRS never notified me. I think Melev's reef also sells them and he had a preorder function where you can buy now and it will ship when he gets some.
Thanks, I will do that.
It says I only have like 10 more tests as today, I need it soon. I might need to get just the 2 months supply for now.

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
I wouldn’t expect them in stock anywhere anytime soon with Neptune offices shut down. They did ship as many 2 month kits as possible pre lock down to get them to distributors.

Charles4400

View Badges
Reaction score
Ya I was considering getting another trident packaged with a new apex for a new build but with such a shortage of reagents for who knows how long I'm def holding off.

Do you think that slowing down the water through your sump benefits the chemistry of your tank?

• Yes (tell us what in the thread)

Votes: 70 18.5%
  • No (why do you think that?)

Votes: 92 24.3%
  • Not sure

Votes: 208 54.9%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 9 2.4%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors