Is there a build thread for this setup?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ricwilli
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ricwilli

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2008
Messages
285
Reaction score
1
Location
NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received an email from R2R on [FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Modular In-Wall And Peninsula Design Aquarium - [/FONT]Modular In-Wall and Peninsula Design Aquarium - REEFEDITION[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] . I would like to know if anyone has a link to the "white wall divider tank" in the link? Hopefully there is a build thread on it.

Thanks
[/FONT]
 
You're welcome!
 
Last edited:

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new