Is there a freshwater R2R?

I've tried using it but it just is so slow and the software is difficult to navigate
Yes it is not the same as r2r. Here theres sponsors vendors and other avenues for capital gains. Fishlore is a normal forum post and reply. If what r2r has done was done for freshwater the gains fpr the hobby wpuld ve great. Then again freshwayer is a very basic knowledge level for most aquarist. With freshwater learning stops year 1or2. Most either go high tech co2, discus, or like me salt. I have 2 freshwater aquariums and i say 7 years from now ill be all salt. I have a jack dempsy i will keep for her/his life. My son (8) has a 20 long. I forsee in that time he and i will move to straight salt. He doesnt remeber my 120g. Once my 180 is running and we add fish and corals he will be hooked
 
I know this is an old thread. I was looking for freshwater threads. I'm doing the reverse, or better put, returning to my roots after I sell my saltwater set up. I've had freshwater on and off all my life, in spurts depending on the stage of life. 2016 saw my first foray into saltwater with a 60 gal, then a 125 and now a 220. Unfortunately my health and taking care of my elderly dad (long distance) and full time work mean I just can't handle salt water any longer, so I'm planning to take my 20 gal fresh and expand into a planted setup--a bit larger. Big requirement, no need for tall ladders lol's. My 220 set up is taller than I am.

I love this place and it'd be nice to remain if there were freshwater forums. Some peoplee do both! So much has changed since my last larger freshwater tank, so was searching for info. I don't see why there can't be a separate forum for fresh water, divided like the other forums.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new