Is there anything as satisfying...

  • Thread starter Thread starter ekoed
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
LOL, you and your fancy toys.
In all honesty, it became somewhat of a necessity when I accidentally erased all of the 5mL marking lines while attempting to clean the tubes with vinegar! LOL
 
You know, I haven't had that issue with the cheap syringes from the Walmart pharmacy. Now those red Sea syringes, on the other hand....
 
Cant beat a paint marker to keep a permanent line on tube
 
Someone needs to get out from under there sump.. There is a whole world out here ,come join us once in a while
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new