Is this a decent ric?

Zoa_Fanatic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2020
Messages
1,946
Reaction score
1,251
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this ric Fl for 20$. I was wondering if it will hold this color and if it will maybe color up some more as time goes on? Also if it’s worth 20$?

7D611CD7-2E1C-4DD0-9C24-53E52ADCA0C3.jpeg
 
It was incredibly unethical of them to charge you for this. Put it in dim light and try coral foods. Good luck.
Ehh. It’s already completely colored back up. It’s gonna be that bright neon green. Besides, I didn’t pay. I got trade in value for two frags of R.Dragonseye zoa. My colony is getting big and I need to get rid of them.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 75.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new