Is this a feather Duster?

Rockedash

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2022
Messages
49
Reaction score
10
Location
New york
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I Need an ID on this please. I Came home and saw this under my gsp not sure what it is. It opens then looks like it get frightnend and closes.

IMG_4165.jpg IMG_4166.jpg
 
Judging from what I can see, it does look like a feather duster!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new