Is this a freaking Bobbit worm???

  • Thread starter Thread starter Guiids
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Guiids

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2023
Messages
70
Reaction score
20
Location
Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been real paranoid since learning about them and saw this long guy in my sand.
Please tell me it's not.. I have had some new additions but the store is pretty reputable, worst hitch hiker I've had is a simple bristle worm.

Thank you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new