Is this a frogspawn or a hammer?

  • Thread starter Thread starter nim6us
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nim6us

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2017
Messages
575
Reaction score
433
Location
UK
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had this “frogspawn” for nearly three years. I call it a frogspawn because that’s how it was sold to me as. However it’s gotten so large now I’m fragging a bit up to sell. On closer inspection I’m not quite sure if this is a frogspawn or a hammer.

The thing that makes me think it’s a frogspawn is you can see the little nubs on some of the tentacles. Though, I’m also leaning hammer now because, well, the end of the tips look like little hammers. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

What are the defining differences between a frogspawn and a hammer?

IMG_5380.jpeg


IMG_5381.jpeg
 
It’s always option C :squinting-face-with-tongue:

Thanks for the feedback!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new