Is this a good deal?

  • Thread starter Thread starter johnbr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

johnbr

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 8, 2017
Messages
492
Reaction score
179
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello guys,

I’m getting back to the hobby and I found a JBJ 65 AIO with stand for 749 new.

Do you guys think it’s a good tank to restart? I’ve heard their stand is not great and the 65 gallon is more like a 45 gallon display.

Thanks
 
Hello guys,

I’m getting back to the hobby and I found a JBJ 65 AIO with stand for 749 new.

Do you guys think it’s a good tank to restart? I’ve heard their stand is not great and the 65 gallon is more like a 45 gallon display.

Thanks
New in box? Does it come with the stand and any other equipment?
 
New in box? Does it come with the stand and any other equipment?
new in box yes.

Tank and stand. Not sure about the rest
 
I'd also start thinking about your goals with the tank. If you want more display area, you may want to look into something you can put a sump on etc...
I love my small AIO, not sure about larger ones though.
 
I'd also start thinking about your goals with the tank. If you want more display area, you may want to look into something you can put a sump on etc...
I love my small AIO, not sure about larger ones though.

Honestly was looking for something relatively larger than my old 20g but still being and AIO.

I’m wondering who has the exact numbers on the display size of this tank.

Thanks
 
Honestly was looking for something relatively larger than my old 20g but still being and AIO.

I’m wondering who has the exact numbers on the display size of this tank.

Thanks
I think that link has some dims listed! You're spot on with your 45 gallons.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new