OP
OP
M

Mstansbery

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was me selling them. I clearly got ripped off since they were sold to me as jawbreakers. I am taking them down now until I figure out what they are. Wasn't trying to rip anyone and thanks for making this thread.

you're welcome icemountain!! Had no intention of ever pulling your card. Sorry to hear that you got duped. Hopefully you can get some recourse somehow.

icemountain

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will see if I can get in contact with the local seller and figure this out with him. If not, lesson learned. Should have posted an ID here instead of jumping the gun.

Last edited:

always reefin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to guess you didn't pay true Jawbreaker pricing, at least I'm hoping. The ole "if it looks to good to be true it probably is" probably applies here

OP
OP
M

Mstansbery

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will see if I can get in contact with the local seller and figure this out with him. If not, lesson learned. Should have posted an ID here instead of jumping the gun.

Yeh I hear ya. I wish you well and let me know if you ever want to purchase a true JB. -I'll give you a good deal in light of what has transpired.

alberthiel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well it has happened to all of us at some point so don't feel bad ... but I guess as you said "lesson learned". As Pres. Reagan said : Trust but verify ...

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 103 80.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.7%

Back