Is this a Jawbreaker??

It was me selling them. I clearly got ripped off since they were sold to me as jawbreakers. I am taking them down now until I figure out what they are. Wasn't trying to rip anyone and thanks for making this thread.

you're welcome icemountain!! Had no intention of ever pulling your card. Sorry to hear that you got duped. Hopefully you can get some recourse somehow.
 
I will see if I can get in contact with the local seller and figure this out with him. If not, lesson learned. Should have posted an ID here instead of jumping the gun.
 
Last edited:
I'm going to guess you didn't pay true Jawbreaker pricing, at least I'm hoping. The ole "if it looks to good to be true it probably is" probably applies here
 
I will see if I can get in contact with the local seller and figure this out with him. If not, lesson learned. Should have posted an ID here instead of jumping the gun.

Yeh I hear ya. I wish you well and let me know if you ever want to purchase a true JB. -I'll give you a good deal in light of what has transpired.
 
I will see if I can get in contact with the local seller and figure this out with him. If not, lesson learned. Should have posted an ID here instead of jumping the gun.
Well it has happened to all of us at some point so don't feel bad ... but I guess as you said "lesson learned". As Pres. Reagan said : Trust but verify ...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new