Is this a micromussa lord?

woodyarmadillo

The other Tim
View Badges
Joined
Mar 5, 2023
Messages
5,355
Reaction score
8,243
Location
Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently added a new micromussa that is within a couple of inches of this other micromussa but want to make sure they are the same species. This one looks somewhat different. Are these both lords?
Thanks!

image.jpg
 
The brighter green looks like a favia to me.
Wow, I didn’t even consider that. Now I’m hoping to get some confirmation. I have some Zoas a couple inches away that all closed up about a week ago and now I’m wondering if it is a Favia and it sending out sweepers at night… may need to do some relocating.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 81

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new