Is this a mushroom???

TMC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This started growing about a month after we got the original tank from the original owner cleaned up and and parameters better (still working on that) this is in the new 75gal and it seems to be doing pretty good as we were moving into the new tank we found two other smaller ones and broke that rock up and brought them over also one has moved into the sand and the other has stayed on its lil rock piece the one in the pic is about the size of a nickle it's really pretty.

UFO.jpg

Uncle99

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The ones with mouths like Ricordia and Yuma take quite some time, as the create a new mouth first, then followed by divide.
Discosma multiple by leaving a piece of themselves and moving, these multiply very fast once settled.

OP
OP
TMC

TMC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The ones with mouths like Ricordia and Yuma take quite some time, as the create a new mouth first, then followed by divide.
Discosma multiple by leaving a piece of themselves and moving, these multiply very fast once settled.
Sweet it looks really cool. Will the one that jumped ship find a home or should I try and place it?

MaxTremors

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yumas will leave a piece of their foot and creat a baby, Ricordea florida has to create a new mouth and then split.

OP
OP
TMC

TMC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yumas will leave a piece of their foot and creat a baby, Ricordea florida has to create a new mouth and then split.
I think this one has a mouth but I'm pretty stoked its alive the condition of the setup when I got it was horendous at best couldn't see an inch in the water so at least I know I'm doing something right (and a thousand wrong).

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This started growing about a month after we got the original tank from the original owner cleaned up and and parameters better (still working on that) this is in the new 75gal and it seems to be doing pretty good as we were moving into the new tank we found two other smaller ones and broke that rock up and brought them over also one has moved into the sand and the other has stayed on its lil rock piece the one in the pic is about the size of a nickle it's really pretty.

UFO.jpg
Looks alot like Macs over at PEA.

OP
OP
TMC

TMC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks alot like Macs over at PEA.
It has a lot of orange and green in it the picture just doesn't show it

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 36 81.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.5%
Back