Is this a pest

frankiecruz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2021
Messages
155
Reaction score
37
Location
Tampa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been seeing these all over my tank at night and there are quite a bit

AF1ADF54-6DD9-47C5-804E-2D5294C88211.jpeg
 
I have also been noticing that the skeleton on my blastos and acans have been starting to become exposed, I think it could be them
 
I have also been noticing that the skeleton on my blastos and acans have been starting to become exposed, I think it could be them
Missed this part... they don’t usually bother corals. I would guess that is a different issue, but anything is possible!
I would post some pics of your corals and parameters in the LPS category. Lots of good folks there who can help you nail it down.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new