Is this a polyclad flatworm?

Michael Gray

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank has or had. Not sure yet the euphyllia eating polyclad. They hang on my frogspawn. A large one. I dipped in coral rx. It stunned it. Fell off I pulled it. Then I took a toothpick and scrapped all the eggs off that I saw and s turkey baster to blast it. Unfortunately my frogspawn was toast. Just this weekend. My gf noticed eggs on our only euphyllia left. A thriving torch. I pulled it found tons of eggs and sure enough. 1 polyclad. Dipped coral rx got rid of it. Then 20 min tootgpicking all eggs. Which was alot and in between heads. I worked on eggs really close to the flesh without harming it. Then turkey baster. Put him back in he look good but every weekend he will be pulled out and checked for hatching eggs or any missed eggs my eyes missed last fo around.

Fortunately, I believe this one I have stay on euphyllia and not roam and kill snails or crabs. But I'm not sure. I think what I have, stay and feed on euphilllia but I can be wrong!

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.5%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 40 17.1%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 157 67.1%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.6%
Back