Is this a pro or non pro? Xr30

Garets92553

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2018
Messages
79
Reaction score
28
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking at a used Radion xr30 gen 3 the guy doesn’t know if it pro or non pro. He sent me this pic it looks like a pro to me all leds are lit. Just want to confirm. Thanks for any help.

3481CA57-8CC4-4770-BC2A-1D28C06F8345.jpeg
 
I believe it is a pro since the middle led is lit which is the yellow led that the non-pro does not have.
 
I believe it is a pro since the middle led is lit which is the yellow led that the non-pro does not have.
Yeah that’s what I’m thinking. The guys going to try and check and hook it up to his computer to confirm.
 
Yes, if it was sent to Ecotech for the upgrade. I have a gen 1 that was upgraded to a gen 3 and it says gen 3 when it is hooked up to ecosmart live.
 
Ok
Yes, if it was sent to Ecotech for the upgrade. I have a gen 1 that was upgraded to a gen 3 and it says gen 3 when it is hooked up to ecosmart live.
Ok cool maybe at least I can get the serial number from him and call or email them thanks a lot.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new