Is this a snail or what?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dude64
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dude64

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 18, 2021
Messages
78
Reaction score
21
Location
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So this small gelatinous object showed up ... and then moved!!! Now it pops up every now and again and all I can think is a 'snail with no shell'!!!

Screenshot_20211123-200122_Gallery.jpg
 
It could be a stomatella, but could also be a nudibranch or flatworm, would need a better photo to properly ID.
 
Looks an awful los like a stomatella. Search stomatella on Google images and see if it looks the same.
 
I think maybe so ... based on Google pics and this ...
 

Attachments

  • 20211129_201257.jpg
    20211129_201257.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 42
Stomatella Pic update ... finally caught this guy in a good "pose" ...
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20211203-183828_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211203-183828_Gallery.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 38

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new