Is this a tiger conch?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BriDroid
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BriDroid

I glue animals to rocks.
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2024
Messages
1,699
Reaction score
2,303
Location
Prosper, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LFS said that it was a "sand sifting conch" and didn't get very big. It looks a lot like a tiger to me. Either way, he has a home cleaning my sand! He's a little guy, about 1 inch long. IMG_0362.jpeg IMG_0361.jpeg
 
lol im sorry @edsbeaker I read your message as def. not a conch lol, sorry man!
I didn’t even notice, but it’s Sorry “lady”!!! :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: I have to change that user name. Everyone assumes I’m a guy!
 
I didn’t even notice, but it’s Sorry “lady”!!! :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: I have to change that user name. Everyone assumes I’m a guy!
You could always identify as one, that’s become exceptable now ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new