Is this a Zoe or a bubbletip

golden girl

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2025
Messages
7
Reaction score
3
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have something on a shell that I’m thinking is a Zoe, but then it also looks like a bubbletip. Both of these are in my tank. This little loner moves like an anemone, has a base that reminds me of an anemone. Wasn’t sure if Zoa would move around and be a loner. Plus sometimes this guy has bubbles, just like an anemone. Any ideas? Last pic shows his base.
20251013_182119_D64E14A0-F7F2-4FD9-AE6E-45BF70DA851E.png

20251013_182119_2480BC8F-1DF6-4B2C-A7C9-3A169374D90A.png

20251013_182208_A84C48AF-BD12-4380-9E63-79FB97DEE82C.png
 
Anemone!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new