Is this Acroporia? id please

  • Thread starter Thread starter wmo168
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

wmo168

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2017
Messages
495
Reaction score
217
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is stick like. Very High flow area and it start to turn neon green and on its base too. What is this.

5B8BCD29-FA1E-4AE4-8D60-3B30A87B79DA.jpeg 1DF07FFE-C8A5-462F-8176-2133612D1DDD.jpeg
 
Thank you!! I save it from the $10 section 6 months ago and now it is all neon. Before it is black and spotty. But this thing doesnt grow
Tall
 
I will make sure keep the tank stable and leave it there since it looks happy. Thank you. This is my tank shot

2C55F46A-2DFE-4FCD-90C7-EC011B044355.jpeg
Once coralline comes in thick, acros will start doing well and growing steadily.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new