Is this an Acan?

Hold off on the flower pots for a while. Clowns can also beat them to death pretty easily. Good luck with the rhodactis.
Yah. My clowns body count is 3 Gonis and 1 frogspawn. No issues since moving into the 90 and splitting their time between my Black Widow nems and few of my larger Gonis .
 
Yah. My clowns body count is 3 Gonis and 1 frogspawn. No issues since moving into the 90 and splitting their time between my Black Widow nems and few of my larger Gonis .
This why I'm glad mine like leathers. It's hard to mess up a leather.
 
Looks so cool and beautiful
I heartily agree with picking up Frogs and hammers. Part of my top 5 corals. Here’s my bushes
IMG_2413.jpeg
 
I do love Micromussa and Acans.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2560.jpeg
    IMG_2560.jpeg
    138.2 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_2559.jpeg
    IMG_2559.jpeg
    213.1 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_2561.jpeg
    IMG_2561.jpeg
    115.1 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_2562.jpeg
    IMG_2562.jpeg
    207.7 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_2558.jpeg
    IMG_2558.jpeg
    159.9 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_2475.jpeg
    IMG_2475.jpeg
    198.1 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_2477.jpeg
    IMG_2477.jpeg
    175.2 KB · Views: 48
I love Acans too for its vibrant colors and I was happy that I got one but it turned out to be a mushroom after what i realized from this post
If you like Micromussa/Acans, check out AquaSD. They have lots of inexpensive corals, including a good selection of Micros/Acans. I’ve gotten my others at live sales from a few other vendors on R2R as well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new