Idoc
Getting lazier and lazier with upkeep!
View Badges
Ultimate Member
Reef Squad
Excellence Award
MTRCMember
R2R App User
Hospitality Award
My Tank Thread
I have this very fine, fuzzy-like stuff that covers the frag plugs in my coral QT...it is also on the 2 live rocks that i have in that tank as well. In the pic, I can see a few air bubbles. I've been battling diatoms regularly in this tank, but those are receding quite a bit.
I can't keep nitrates or phosphates in this tank! They always test zero! So concerned this might be something bad getting started. I already lost a small frogspawn frag and mushrooms in this tank... suspect due to no nutrients, possibly.
Any ideas what this is? Ideas to get some nutrients in this tank? Maybe dose nitrates and phosphates to help the other LPS frags in there?
I can't keep nitrates or phosphates in this tank! They always test zero! So concerned this might be something bad getting started. I already lost a small frogspawn frag and mushrooms in this tank... suspect due to no nutrients, possibly.
Any ideas what this is? Ideas to get some nutrients in this tank? Maybe dose nitrates and phosphates to help the other LPS frags in there?