Is this an anemone? Or torch?

boston02122

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2016
Messages
62
Reaction score
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea I'm not sure. This hides all day every day. I think it's an anemone but I've never seen in person either an anemone or torch. The tips are bright pink. Can't tell from the pic.

1454549413344.jpg
 
Yea your right I should've known that. Just looks small and not familiar. Anybody know eat kind of anemone this is?
 
Looks like a rainbow nem, looks good
 
thats a partially bleached rose or rainbow BTA. small feedings and good light it will bounce right back and start coming out for you.
lrs reef frenzy is a great food to use in this situation
 
Great. I'll do that. Just so happens I have lrs. Now to find this anemone.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new