Is this an Aussi or Indo?

WrasseMan89

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 5, 2024
Messages
40
Reaction score
10
Location
U.S.A
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a torch that I think is an Aussie but I wanted to check before I got one I know is an Indo. I only think this ones an Aussie because it's got thicker tentacles but they are kinda long so I want sure.
1000008006.jpg
1000008007.jpg
 
what was it advertised as when you purchased? im thinking it's an Indo torch, tagging another user who might be able to help @VintageReefer
Thanks! It didn't actually specify at the shop, I will give them a call tomorrow to see if they can tell me.
 
My guess is Indo

Aussie is pretty thick
 

Attachments

  • F53B8919-3FAA-4718-9212-5CE2DD02F3FE.jpeg
    F53B8919-3FAA-4718-9212-5CE2DD02F3FE.jpeg
    934.3 KB · Views: 36

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new