Is this Aussie or Tyree Icefire

  • Thread starter Thread starter A.G
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

A.G

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2013
Messages
141
Reaction score
30
Location
ME
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello guys

Would some one tell me is this echinata the aussie or aquasence version ?

I need it in my life!
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 283
Ugh this rubs me the wrong way... Buy an Aussie icefire give it a year and it will turn into a " " tyree " " icefire. Why am I saying that is because I bought an Aussie in hopes of it staying the same with nice blue/brown body , I liked it just how it was, over a year it morphed on me more than any other coral, first it changed color from deep blue and brown to greenish/ turquoise base closer to baby blue tips, even the shape of it changed. Hopefully I can find a few pics for you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new