Is this brown jelly?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blukraken
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Blukraken

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2022
Messages
52
Reaction score
40
Location
Houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got a new goni frag and have never had brown jelly before. So I am not sure what to look for or if this is it or not. Please let me know if I need to cut off that portion of the frag or if I'm safe.
brown jelly.jpg
 
I just took a whiff and it just smells like my tank. So is it clear or is it still possible it's BJD?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new